Criminal Law

Criminal Law Questions? Ask a Criminal Lawyer.

I need help with what happened to us because of the mgnt at…

Customer Question
I need help with...

I need help with what happened to us because of the mgnt at the Wal-Mart distribution center. When I confronted them about it they were worried I would get an attorney. It is happening to a lot of people there but for me the result of their actions caused great deal of damage to me and my autistic son.

Lawyer's Assistant: Have any charges been filed? If so, when is the next court date?

No

Lawyer's Assistant: In what state did this occur?

Colorado

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Criminal Law
Answered in 1 minute by:
11/9/2017
Criminal Lawyer: P. Simmons, Lawyer replied 8 months ago
P. Simmons, Lawyer

Hi, My name is***** am an attorney with over 16 years experience. Hopefully I can help you with your legal question.

I am sorry for this dilemma. But not sure I understand your specific question. Do you have a question regarding this?

I need the name of a good attrny. It would preferd if they helped people with disabilities.
Criminal Lawyer: Asad Rahman, Lawyer replied 8 months ago
Asad Rahman
Asad Rahman, Lawyer

If you tell me more about the situation, I can see if this is something I can assist with.