Criminal Law

Criminal Law Questions? Ask a Criminal Lawyer.

I have a question of a job press chargers what happens?

Customer Question
Hello I have a...

Hello I have a question of a job press chargers what happens ?

Lawyer's Assistant: In what state did this occur?

Connecticut

Lawyer's Assistant: Have you talked to a lawyer yet?

No this just happen so i was terminated

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

I was terminated for fraudulent time cards

Submitted: 9 months ago.Category: Criminal Law
11/7/2017
Criminal Lawyer: Zoey_ JD, JustAnswer Criminal Law Mentor replied 9 months ago
Zoey_ JD
Zoey_ JD, JustAnswer Criminal Law Mentor

I'm Zoey.

I've reviewed your post. Have charges actually been pressed against you? How much money are they saying that you obtained illegally by falsifying your time cards?

Just checking in to see if you need more help or any clarification of my answer. If so, please reply here on this question thread.