Criminal Law

Criminal Law Questions? Ask a Criminal Lawyer.

T the medical office is charging me with fraud for food

Customer Question
Hi my name is...

Hi my name is ***** ***** t the medical office is charging me with fraud for food stamps what can I do

Lawyer's Assistant: Because consumer protection law varies from place to place, can you tell me what state this is in?

California they told me that they could take my kids away and I'm so worried about that on my kids taken away I'll pay the money what can I do my husband gave me will he gave me that's what I put on my food stamps so please help me

Lawyer's Assistant: When we are ready I'll take you to the appropriate web page.

Ok

Lawyer's Assistant: Have you talked to a lawyer yet?

No I don't have money

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

I don't want my kids be taking away and I don't want to go to jail

Submitted: 9 months ago.Category: Criminal Law
11/7/2017
Criminal Lawyer: Zoey_ JD, JustAnswer Criminal Law Mentor replied 9 months ago
Zoey_ JD
Zoey_ JD, JustAnswer Criminal Law Mentor

I'm Zoey.

I've reviewed your post. Who is "they?" Did you receive a notice that you were being investigated for benefits fraud? Have you been charged with a criminal offense? What is it that you're alleged to have done?

Just checking in to see if you need more help or any clarification of my answer. If so, please reply here on this question thread.