Criminal Law

Criminal Law Questions? Ask a Criminal Lawyer.

I own a small business, an employee which was fired October…

Customer Question
I own a small business...
I own a small business, an employee which was fired October of 2017 took some of our invoices to be sent to customers. I received calls today(nov 6 2017) from customers stating the received a note on the envelope “ pay your bills bitch”. This is John ( my name) if you don’t pay me I’m coming to your house. It’s clearly her hand writing on the letter and as well as the send to address. Has she committed any crimes? If so which?
Submitted: 9 months ago.Category: Criminal Law
11/7/2017
Criminal Lawyer: WiseOwl58, Law Professor replied 9 months ago
WiseOwl58
WiseOwl58, Law Professor

She had committed false impersonation crimes and fraudulent misrepresentation. I suggest you report this to the police pronto so that they can handle this and stop her in her tracks from this outrageous conduct.

Please rate 4 or 5 stars and close out the question. Good luck to you. I wish you all the best.