Criminal Law

Criminal Law Questions? Ask a Criminal Lawyer.

California. Plaintiff in cross complaint can be investigated…

California. Plaintiff in cross complaint...
California. Plaintiff in cross complaint can be investigated for vandalism according to opinion by special prosecutions section. Plaintiff tampered with locks owned by defendant and details his tampering in the cross complaint - can that statement be made available to the police during their investigation.
11/2/2017
WiseOwl58
WiseOwl58, Law Professor

Yes, you should definitely report that to the police and you are free to make that complaint.

Please rate 4 or 5 stars and close out the question. Good luck to you. I wish you all the best.

WiseOwl58
WiseOwl58, Law Professor
WiseOwl58
WiseOwl58
WiseOwl58, Law Professor