Criminal Law

Criminal Law Questions? Ask a Criminal Lawyer.

Person pulled over in dui traffic stop - no probable cause -

Customer Question
Person pulled over in...

Person pulled over in dui traffic stop - no probable cause - while pulled over sheriff saw he had active warrant out of state so he is in custody for his out of state warrants—BUT no charges are filled against him for the city he is currently in

Lawyer's Assistant: Since laws vary from place to place, what state is this in? And when was the warrant issued?

Arizona and warrants issued in Texas

Lawyer's Assistant: Have you talked to a lawyer yet?

No - waiting for public defender

Submitted: 9 months ago.Category: Criminal Law
11/1/2017
Criminal Lawyer: Barrister, Criminal Defense Law replied 9 months ago
Barrister, Criminal Defense Law

Hello and welcome! My name is ***** ***** I am a licensed attorney and will try my best to help with your situation. There may be a slight delay in my responses as I type out an answer or reply.

.

I have read your comments, but I am not sure what your legal question is?

.

.

thanks