Criminal Law

Criminal Law Questions? Ask a Criminal Lawyer.

I was as arrested for shoplifting. Oregon today. Theft lll…

Customer Question
I was as arrested...

I was as arrested for shoplifting

Lawyer's Assistant: Since laws vary from place to place, what state is this in? And when did this happen?

Oregon today

Lawyer's Assistant: Have you talked to a lawyer yet?

Theft lll is charge , less than 100

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

What is the fre

Lawyer's Assistant: The Criminal Lawyers require payment for their services. It's way less expensive on JustAnswer than face-to-face would cost.

Fee

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Criminal Law
Answered in 1 minute by:
10/27/2017
Criminal Lawyer: CrimDefense, CriminalDefenseAtty replied 6 months ago
CrimDefense
CrimDefense, CriminalDefenseAtty

Hi! I will be the professional that will be helping you today. I look forward to providing you with information to help with your question and concern

Are you a first time offender? Do you want to fight this or resolve it?

Ely, Counselor at Law