Criminal Law

Criminal Law Questions? Ask a Criminal Lawyer.

Im in tennessee and this concerns a domestic violence charge…

Im in tennessee and...

Im in tennessee and this concerns a domestic violence charge and a pot plant

Lawyer's Assistant: Have you talked to a lawyer yet?

Hearing monday, public defender assigned but have not spoke with him'

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

I have bailed her out after spending 12hrs in jail, i guess the rest i explain as i go

10/13/2017
CrimDefense
CrimDefense, CriminalDefenseAtty

Hi! I will be the professional that will be helping you today. I look forward to providing you with information to help with your question and concern

Good afternoon. Can you please share with me what your question is?

CrimDefense
CrimDefense, CriminalDefenseAtty
there was a domestic violence incident, i called police because my wife was under extreme pressure, she went into a rage, she spent 12hrs and i bailed her out, hearing is monday with public defender assigned although we have not spoken, they also seized a pot plat which my wife uses for cancer to make suaves and oils for herself. the police said they would not charge us for the plant. what can i expect out of this. she cannot go back to jail, elderly mom to take care of and a grandson
Phone call session started