Criminal Law

Criminal Law Questions? Ask a Criminal Lawyer.

I do not need an immigration lawyer!!!!

Customer Question
I do not need an immigration lawyer!!!!
Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Criminal Law
10/6/2017
Criminal Lawyer: legalgems, Lawyer replied 10 months ago
legalgems
legalgems, Lawyer
Hello. What is your legal question please?
My son is currently in Harris County, Texas, jail. He has been jailed repeated because he has a mental illness...voices in his head that tell him to do things that get him into trouble. He does not acknowledge his illness, and, so far, will not accept the help that he needs.
He is in the Baker street facility, and his next court date is 2033! I just want to know what is going on and have no way of knowing. I believe the jail wants to do a psychiatric evaluation on him.
Can you please find a lawyer who is familiar with this type of situation?
I am sorry to hear your son is going through this. Unfortunately we are not permitted to provide legal referrals. Here is a link to the county bar legal referral service:http://www.harriscountybar.com/