Criminal Law

Criminal Law Questions? Ask a Criminal Lawyer.

I was arrested for a assault charge with store owner I got a…

Customer Question
I was arrested for...

I was arrested for a assault charge with store owner I got a I bond but still have to appear in court

Lawyer's Assistant: Since laws vary from place to place, what state is this in? And when did this happen?

Yesterday and Illinois

Lawyer's Assistant: Have you talked to a lawyer yet?

No

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

I have a Battery charge on my record a class A misdemeanor

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Criminal Law
10/6/2017
Criminal Lawyer: RobertJDFL, Lawyer replied 10 months ago
RobertJDFL, Lawyer

Thank you for using Just Answer. I am a licensed attorney and look forward to helping you. What specifically was your legal question you needed assistance with this evening?