Criminal Law

Criminal Law Questions? Ask a Criminal Lawyer.

I'm curious if this comment thread ever had resolution. I'm…

Customer Question
I'm curious if this comment...
I'm curious if this comment thread ever had resolution. I'm going thru the Exact same thing although I don't have the monetary means to hire outside professionals to help prove. I'm disabled and my father has become seriously ill with terminal degenerative brain disease (CBS). We have coveted waterfront properties and acreage and it would seem as if our entire family is being hit with costly sabotage and mischief. The latest act was the ultrasonic sound which killed my 9 month old puppy.
I'm at end of my rope and this is a last attempt at requesting assistance.
Thank you in advance for reading.
Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Criminal Law
10/5/2017
Criminal Lawyer: Law Educator, Esq., Lawyer replied 8 months ago

Thank you for your question. I look forward to working with you to provide you the information you are seeking for educational purposes only.

I am sorry, we are missing something in your post, what are you asking us about and what are your specific questions? Do you know who is doing this to you?

Thank you for responding. I was curries if the comment thread that I was replying to had any resolution. I don't know who is responsible for all of the mischief and no one is offering up any information. Small town in east Contra Costa County where dear of retaliation prevents anyone coming forward with information or assistance. I guess I'm starting to accept this and will move back up north. This means walking away from my father and his waterfront properties including acreage which he put the last 20 years of his heart soul and physical labor into creating what was supposed to be our family namesake and let him sell to the vultures that are watching tormenting and waiting until the family breaks apart and is exposed. That being said that's his issue and is refusing to see it for what it is. However, I'm not able to ensure the stalking torment constant bullying without any assistance or protection. I guess it's not worth my own life but it's horrible that these groups of people are able to get away and continue to succeed by using these tactics. I honestly don't think anyone can help me. Thank you though.

Thank you for your reply.

Do not let them run you away from your property. What you need to do is install cameras in your property now and use those to prove who is doing this harassment so you can file a civil suit against them and put an end to the harassment. Do not let them run you off from your coveted waterfront properties, they are too valuable.

Please do not forget to leave positive feedback by clicking on the 5 stars at the top of your page, as the experts are not employees of the site and get no credit for spending time with customers unless they leave positive feedback. Thank you.

Thank you for your advice unfortunately it's past that point. It's a well organized group of misinformed faulty neighborhood bullies and as a single female I can't defend myself against them. I don't have the resources to get the recording equipment that's needed to prove the onslaught of low frequency sound that kIlled my puppy last week, killing my cat who's hiding in his covered litter box and driving me literally insane. I can escape it by changing locations but that's unnerving because I'm followed on and off island and mob wherever I go including my father's house and I can't bring this havoc to him because of the negative effects on his rapidly declining health. I'm pretty much out of options I can't even disappear if I tried. I'm not sure where you are located but you're my last attempt at reaching out for help but I'm pretty sure there's nothing no one can or will do.

Thank you for your reply.

If it is this severe, it is time to hire a local attorney to represent you and seek to get injunctions against these people in court to get them to stop the behavior and to leave your property alone. I am afraid that is the last option to try to protect the property and yourselves from this conduct.