Criminal Law

Criminal Law Questions? Ask a Criminal Lawyer.

My son has a public defender, I talked to my son and my son…

Customer Question
My son has a...

My son has a public defender, I talked to my son and my son tells me that the lawyer has evidence, but have not shown it to him, so I call the lawyer and he told me that it's digital and he cants show it to him. it that right what he is doing

Lawyer's Assistant: What state is this in? And can you tell me a little more about the charge?

He is louisiana, and he is charge sending naked pictures to a minor in a different state.

Lawyer's Assistant: Have you talked to a lawyer yet?

Yes I talked to his lawyer

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

He is in jail, and they going to court on oct 11, to see if the police was in the right to arrest him, he been in jail since march this year

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Criminal Law
10/5/2017
Criminal Lawyer: Zoey_ JD, JustAnswer Criminal Law Mentor replied 7 months ago
Zoey_ JD
Zoey_ JD, JustAnswer Criminal Law Mentor

I'm Zoey.

I've reviewed your post. Please be patient as I may need to research for you, and it also takes time to compose and type a reply.

Ely, Counselor at Law