Criminal Law

Criminal Law Questions? Ask a Criminal Lawyer.

I was wondering how an early term request of a com or

Customer Question
I was wondering how...

I was wondering how long an early term request of a com or sentence in Arapahoe county Colorado would take

Lawyer's Assistant: Because laws vary from place to place, can you tell me what state this is in?

Colorado

Lawyer's Assistant: Have you talked to a lawyer yet?

No my po submitted it

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Criminal Law
10/5/2017
Criminal Lawyer: Zoey_ JD, JustAnswer Criminal Law Mentor replied 10 months ago
Zoey_ JD
Zoey_ JD, JustAnswer Criminal Law Mentor

I'm Zoey.

I've reviewed your post. Please explain what an "early term request of a com" is, and I'll be happy to answer your question.

Just checking in to see if you need more help or any clarification of my answer. If so, please reply here on this question thread.