Criminal Law

Criminal Law Questions? Ask a Criminal Lawyer.

I need to find a lawyer to help my bf beat a felony

Customer Question
possession charge of a firearm...
I need to find a lawyer to help my bf beat a felony possession charge of a firearm. I was taking him to d.o.c I took my gun out of my car put it in his so he could get in mine and at d.o.c this detective that has been bothering him wanted to know where my gun was I told them so they decided to go 45 miles away search his truck and my house and in the d.o.c. hearing he was found not guilty but now the state is charging him. I need help. Who do i go to
Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Criminal Law
Answered in 1 minute by:
10/5/2017
Criminal Lawyer: Law Educator, Esq., Lawyer replied 7 months ago

Thank you for your question.

I am afraid that state law forbids any expert on this site from actually representing you or any other customer on the site. If you need local counsel, please use the same sites used by other attorneys, http://www.hg.org or http://www.lexmundi.com

Ely, Counselor at Law