Criminal Law

Criminal Law Questions? Ask a Criminal Lawyer.

I have questions about DUIs in Oregon. It’s for a friend…

Customer Question
I have questions about...

I have questions about DUIs in Oregon.

Lawyer's Assistant: Have you talked to a lawyer yet?

It’s for a friend lives in Oregon And is dealing with this problem. She is talking to a couple of attorneys, in the process of selecting one, and has received some surprising advice. I Wonder if the advice is sound.

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

She was given three breathalyzer test with results that were under the legal limit by a point or two. She also has an eye problem we are her eyes are sometimes slightly not focused gather and that was taken as a sign of intoxication by the officers who arrested her.

Lawyer's Assistant: Since laws vary from place to place, what state is this in? And when did this happen?

Oregon. Sometime in the last month. I just found out about it.

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Criminal Law
Answered in 1 hour by:
10/4/2017
Criminal Lawyer: CrimDefense, CriminalDefenseAtty replied 7 months ago
CrimDefense
CrimDefense, CriminalDefenseAtty

Hi! I will be the professional that will be helping you today. I look forward to providing you with information to help with your question and concern

Good morning. Can you please share with me what your question is?

Ely, Counselor at Law