Criminal Law

Criminal Law Questions? Ask a Criminal Lawyer.

My question is my wife is from germany and where are planing…

Customer Question
My question is my...

My question is my wife is from germany and where are planing to visit her mom for christmas,i am a parolee in Westchester county.i would like to know if I am allow to go with my wife?

Lawyer's Assistant: In what state did this occur?

Westchester county

Lawyer's Assistant: Have you talked to a lawyer yet?

No

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

I was planing

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Criminal Law
10/4/2017
Criminal Lawyer: PhillipsEsq, Attorney-at-Law replied 10 months ago
PhillipsEsq
PhillipsEsq, Attorney-at-Law

Hello: This isCustomer Welcome to JustAnswer! I am reviewing your post, and I will post my response very shortly. Thank you for your patience.

Whether or not you can travel with your wife would depend on the terms of your parole. If you do not know the terms of your parole, then would need to contact your Parole Officer for further guidance.

Best wishes,