Criminal Law

Criminal Law Questions? Ask a Criminal Lawyer.

My husband had a dui felony 26 years ago and was arrested…

Customer Question
My husband had a...

My husband had a dui felony 26 years ago and was arrested for having a gun in our home that was registered to me and he had access to it. It has never been fired and owned it for 10 years

Lawyer's Assistant: What state is this in? And can you tell me a little more about the charge?

California

Lawyer's Assistant: Have you talked to a lawyer yet?

He has, i have not

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

No i just wanted some advice

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Criminal Law
10/3/2017
Criminal Lawyer: P. Simmons, Lawyer replied 8 months ago
P. Simmons, Lawyer

Hi, My name is***** am an attorney with over 16 years experience. Hopefully I can help you with your legal question.

I am sorry for this dilemma. But not sure I understand your specific question. Do you have a question regarding this?

Ely, Counselor at Law