Criminal Law

Criminal Law Questions? Ask a Criminal Lawyer.

I need a Lawyer for my son, who is in prison, in Boise,

Customer Question
I need a Lawyer...

I need a Lawyer for my son, who is in prison, in Boise, Idaho.

Lawyer's Assistant: Has anything been filed or reported?

No.

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

He has been order by the parole board to take a Sex a fender class, but has no Sex a fender charges' against him..

Lawyer's Assistant: Since parole regulations vary, can you tell me what state this is in?

IDOC Idaho

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Criminal Law
10/2/2017
Criminal Lawyer: Law Educator, Esq., Lawyer replied 8 months ago

Thank you for your question.

I am afraid that state law forbids any expert on this site from actually representing you or any other customer on the site. If you need local counsel, please use the same sites used by other attorneys, http://www.hg.org or http://www.lexmundi.com