Criminal Law

Criminal Law Questions? Ask a Criminal Lawyer.

My son was just picked up on a battery charge for fighting…

Customer Question
My son was just...

My son was just picked up on a battery charge for fighting and goes before the Judge in 6-7 hours. What can I expect at that hearing, and at what point should I get a lawyer? Also, what type of bond is posted for such cases in Missouri?

Lawyer's Assistant: Because laws vary from place to place, can you tell me what state this is in?

St Louis, MO

Lawyer's Assistant: Have you talked to a lawyer yet?

No

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

All I know at this point is he had an argument with his girlfriend that turned physical and he's in jail waiting to go before a judge.

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Criminal Law
I withdraw my question, and since no representation was given, you may keep the $5 "good faith" deposit, and refund the rest. Thanks
Answered in 1 hour by:
10/2/2017
Criminal Lawyer: CrimDefense, CriminalDefenseAtty replied 8 months ago
CrimDefense
CrimDefense, CriminalDefenseAtty

Hi! I will be the professional that will be helping you today. I look forward to providing you with information to help with your question and concern

Good morning. Do you still need help?