Criminal Law

Criminal Law Questions? Ask a Criminal Lawyer.

Unfortunately my son is a librarian being investigated. The…

Customer Question
Unfortunately my son is...

Unfortunately my son is a librarian being investigated. The library's fear factor is that he has a sexual interest in the children ages 8 to ten.

Lawyer's Assistant: What state are you in? It matters because laws vary by location.

New York

Lawyer's Assistant: Has anything been filed or reported?

No. There are no allegations just that the library is disturbed.

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Criminal Law
10/2/2017
Criminal Lawyer: Zoey_ JD, JustAnswer Criminal Law Mentor replied 7 months ago
Zoey_ JD
Zoey_ JD, JustAnswer Criminal Law Mentor

I'm Zoey.

I've reviewed your post. By whom is your son being investigated? What's being done?

Just checking in to see if you need more help or any clarification of my answer. If so, please reply here on this question thread.

Ely, Counselor at Law