Criminal Law

Criminal Law Questions? Ask a Criminal Lawyer.

Sorry my phone died i have some one who is slandering my…

Customer Question
Sorry my phone died...

Sorry my phone died i have some one who is slandering my character saying im a pedophile when im not i have texts and people he has said this too he has also threatened me im wonder what can be done about this

Lawyer's Assistant: Because laws vary from place to place, can you tell me what state you're in?

Texas

Lawyer's Assistant: Has anything been filed or reported?

A report has been filed with the sheriffs office

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

He is the ex to the girl i am with

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Criminal Law
10/1/2017
Criminal Lawyer: Zoey_ JD, JustAnswer Criminal Law Mentor replied 7 months ago
Zoey_ JD
Zoey_ JD, JustAnswer Criminal Law Mentor

I'm Zoey.

I've reviewed your post. What sort of threats has he made to you? Has he given you reason to be fearful for your safety?

Just checking in to see if you need more help or any clarification of my answer. If so, please reply here on this question thread.

Ely, Counselor at Law