Criminal Law

Criminal Law Questions? Ask a Criminal Lawyer.

I haven't been charge,but I received a target letter,satin I…

Customer Question
I haven't been charge,but...

I haven't been charge,but I received a target letter,satin I was a subject in the investigation for wire fraud and aggravated identity theft

Lawyer's Assistant: Because consumer protection law varies from place to place, can you tell me what state this is in?

North carolina

Lawyer's Assistant: Have you talked to a lawyer yet?

No

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

I have good record,wanted to know,they said I could come in and talk to them or testify,it my choice

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Criminal Law
10/1/2017
Criminal Lawyer: RobertJDFL, Lawyer replied 7 months ago
RobertJDFL, Lawyer

Thank you for using Just Answer. I am a licensed attorney and look forward to helping you. To clarify your question, are you asking if it's a good idea for you to give a statement to the police?

Ely, Counselor at Law