Criminal Law

Criminal Law Questions? Ask a Criminal Lawyer.

DO YOU HAVE A LIST OF THE LESSER INCLUDED OFFENSES FOR EACH…

Customer Question
DO YOU HAVE A...

DO YOU HAVE A LIST OF THE LESSER INCLUDED OFFENSES FOR EACH CHARGED CRIMINAL OFFENSE, IE CSC I OR HOME INVASION I OR ASSAULT WITH INTENT TO DO GREAT BODILY HARM?

Lawyer's Assistant: Because laws vary from place to place, can you tell me what state this is in?

MICHIGAN

Lawyer's Assistant: Have you talked to a lawyer yet?

I AM AN ATTORNEY AND I AM LOOKING FOR A LIST

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Criminal Law
9/30/2017
Criminal Lawyer: Thelawman2, Lawyer replied 10 months ago
Thelawman2
Thelawman2, Lawyer

Hello, my name is ***** ***** I will be helping you today.

Are you looking for Federal or Michigan crimes?

michigan

Do you have specific offenses that you deal with, because I have cases that discuss lesser included offenses in Michigan, but it would be difficult to piece together all possible lesser included offenses in Michigan. Is there an area of law that you practice in?