Criminal Law

Criminal Law Questions? Ask a Criminal Lawyer.

How we can change my son public defender?, she's new and…

Customer Question
How we can change...

How we can change my son public defender?, she's new and still in training, she has like scenic scare and always has a poor confidence in herself. We have no money to pay a private defender and not because he is my son but he is innocent and although he make a recant letter nobody in the court, judge, DA, even his lawyer want to use it. The DA told him since the day 1, "

Lawyer's Assistant: Because laws vary from place to place, can you tell me what state this is in?

"This is easy, you have to declare guilty, the judge will assigned that you have to take classes during a year", my son answered, I am not guilty, she accused me that I had her cellphone that she left in a Lyft car." We are from Colorado Douglas couty

Lawyer's Assistant: Have you talked to a lawyer yet?

They talk with a public defender.

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

Yesterday, police took him to jail again, because she punched my son right eye while he was playing Playstation with his baby in his lap and after that she scratched his right arm with her nails while he was trying to put the baby in her play place

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Criminal Law
9/30/2017
Criminal Lawyer: CrimDefense, CriminalDefenseAtty replied 10 months ago
CrimDefense
CrimDefense, CriminalDefenseAtty

Hi! I will be the professional that will be helping you today. I look forward to providing you with information to help with your question and concern

Good morning. I certainly understand the situation and your concern. Your son would need to motion the court and ask the Judge to appoint new counsel. He would need to show she is not able to act in his best interest and represent him and that as a result, a conflict is being created. He should speak with her ahead of time, to express his concerns, as she may be willing to withdraw and not object to this but he needs to try and work out any issues or conflicts with her first.

Apparently your online service isbcharging me $36. Rhey said will be just $5. I don't authirize a charge of $36 to my Discover acct

Customer service can assist, as I do not have access to that information. I know the $5 is a deposit and there is an additional charge, once we are done.

this service is a spam. They didn't inform me about an additional payment, just put some offers that I didn't authorized

Customer service will be happy to help. This site is not a scam at all. I answered your question above and if you do not want to proceed, you do not have to. They will take care of this.

I don't want a phone call

No problem. I understand you do not want to proceed. Customer service will assist.

I want my money back, and to rate this service.

As I shared above, customer service can issue you a refund. Please contact them.

where is customer service?, I need my money back, this service is not what I expected. I need the little money that I have for my son, no for services that are deceiving people in this situation

I understand. Please contact them over the phone. I am a user like yourself and you must speak with them, for a refund.

The site is not a scam. The site is not deceiving you. Customer service will issue you any refund. Do not worry.

I need the customer information to contact them

1(###) ###-####/p>

I don't know you, I have not your reference, I just know that they promised me an answer with $5 and then they are charging more without my authorization
hahaha!!, it is not a fraud, they charged me immediately what ever they wanted to charge me but they have a 30-day refund policy. Wow!, very nice.

They will assist. Best of luck to your son.

Sure, if all the lawyers, judges, D**, in Colorado want to compensate the private jail institutions with innocent people, yes, we are going to have the best luck. Best day