Criminal Law

Criminal Law Questions? Ask a Criminal Lawyer.

I would like to know if a lawyer could help me get my parole…

Customer Question
I would like to...

I would like to know if a lawyer could help me get my parole transferred...i was forced to parole out to my brother that i havent seen in 30 years and im trying to parole back to the state i lived in before i went in ...the po is telling me i have to wait 6 months and he says i have a 25% chance of it happening then ...ive spoke with the state im paroled in and they have no problem and the state im wanting to parole to says i qualify to transfer to them all i need to do is get the po to send the paper work to do it .....and he keeps telling i have to wait ....i just wanna go home

Lawyer's Assistant: Since parole regulations vary, can you tell me what state this is in?

Well i was in prison in arkansas .....i was forced to parole to indiana and want to transfer to joplin missouri

Lawyer's Assistant: Have you talked to a lawyer yet?

No thats why im on here im wondering if i need one

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

I have letters from a job i can have when i get there and from people that know me and the kinda person i am ...i have a fiance in missouri that wants me home ...i also have a 23 yr old son that lives there i lived there myself for 9 years prior to going to prison and everyone wants me back heck even the state that put me in prison says i can go

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Criminal Law
Answered in 1 day by:
10/1/2017
Criminal Lawyer: Van, Retired Judge replied 8 months ago
Van
Van, Retired Judge

Welcome to Just Answer, my name is ***** ***** I think I can assist you with this matter. Have you considered asking to speak with your parole officer's supervisor?