Criminal Law

Criminal Law Questions? Ask a Criminal Lawyer.

A female that I drunk texted hooked up with twice(where the…

Customer Question
A female that I...

A female that I drunk texted hooked up with twice(where the texts look like fwb-prostitution line) has been threatening to go to my wife who knows about the texts with money or she'll blab. She continues to follow me to work and demanding more money. After blocking her and deleting the original texts and telling her she isn't getting more is demanding money. She has demanded anywhere from 20 dollars to 140 dollars at a time which I no longer have over the course of 2 months. What options do I have?

Lawyer's Assistant: In what state did this occur?

Wisconsin

Lawyer's Assistant: Have you talked to a lawyer yet?

Not yet

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

I dont want to be charged anything, is this free? and I would like to just get options before I proceed anything forward. So no police involvement is neccessary for now.

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Criminal Law
9/29/2017
Criminal Lawyer: CrimDefense, CriminalDefenseAtty replied 8 months ago
CrimDefense
CrimDefense, CriminalDefenseAtty

Hi! I will be the professional that will be helping you today. I look forward to providing you with information to help with your question and concern

Good evening. The site does charge, so please contact customer service.

Hopefully i can get options to this.
I do not have the option to call you. On break right now

There is a fee which the site charges. Are you aware of this? I ask because you stated above "is this free"?

i cant do anything past the $5 dollars to be honest. Money is tight after trying to the blackmailing from her.

I do understand. Customer service can assist.

what are my options?

I am a user like yourself. The $5 is a deposit. The site charges for the information provided.