Criminal Law

Criminal Law Questions? Ask a Criminal Lawyer.

I have a felony in 1982 since that time I am clean i never…

Customer Question
I have a felony...

I have a felony in 1982 since that time I am clean i never have any trouble do i cualify or not thank you

Lawyer's Assistant: What state is this in? And can you tell me a little more about the charge?

Manhattan N Y

Lawyer's Assistant: Have you talked to a lawyer yet?

No

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

Well, I did have a pistol lisence before when I went to renew they denied me because i did forget to mention this felony

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Criminal Law
Answered in 1 minute by:
9/29/2017
Criminal Lawyer: Olivia Kent, Lawyer replied 8 months ago
Olivia Kent
Olivia Kent, Lawyer

Hello. My name is ***** ***** I'll be happy to help you. Could you just clarify your question ... qualify for what?