Criminal Law

Criminal Law Questions? Ask a Criminal Lawyer.

I want to know when my fiancé getting out from Bay jail in…

Customer Question
I want to know...

I want to know when my fiancé getting out from Green Bay jail in Fort Worth

Lawyer's Assistant: Have you filed any paperwork with the USCIS (U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services) yet?

No

Lawyer's Assistant: Have you talked to a lawyer yet?

No I just want to ask a question

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Criminal Law
9/29/2017
Criminal Lawyer: Nisha Jones,
 replied 8 months ago
Nisha Jones

Good evening, I am a Criminal Defense attorney and former Prosecutor for the State Attorney's Office, and I'll be answering your questions today. Keep in mind this is for informational purposes only and we do not have an attorney-client relationship. Please allow me just a few minutes to review your question, thank you!

My fiancé name is***** call Tarrant County Green Bay jail in Fort Worth they said he has a court date until nov 3 ? Idk when they released him ?
Criminal Lawyer: Nisha Jones,
 replied 8 months ago

I'm happy to help, can you provide me with some more information about your fiance's situation?

When was he arrested, and what was the arrest for? Was this a violation of probation issue?

Criminal Lawyer: Nisha Jones,
 replied 8 months ago

Hi, just checking in to see if you'd still like help getting your questions answered.
It's free of charge to respond to any questions I may ask you, think of this more as a back and forth conversation.
Let me know if you'd still like my assistance, thanks!