Criminal Law

Criminal Law Questions? Ask a Criminal Lawyer.

I was charged with assault and I have trial next moth but I…

Customer Question
I was charged with...

I was charged with assault and I have trial next moth but I don't live in the state I was charged, I was there for work and the work is done already what are my options

Lawyer's Assistant: Because laws vary from place to place, can you tell me what state this is in?

Maryland

Lawyer's Assistant: Have you talked to a lawyer yet?

Nope

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

Not really

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Criminal Law
9/27/2017
Criminal Lawyer: CrimDefense, CriminalDefenseAtty replied 8 months ago
CrimDefense
CrimDefense, CriminalDefenseAtty

Hi! I will be the professional that will be helping you today. I look forward to providing you with information to help with your question and concern

Good morning. Do you have an attorney? If this is set for trial, I assume you are going to contest it and want to fight it?

Ely, Counselor at Law