Criminal Law

Criminal Law Questions? Ask a Criminal Lawyer.

I would like you to check over my objection and my amended…

Customer Question
I would like you to...
I would like you to check over my objection and my amended complaint to the recommendation , the last lawyer told me to amend it and then add a few things but then he said it did not have enough information , I would like to know how much more information I will need to add to have the complaint and objection passed and accepted
Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Criminal Law
9/27/2017
Criminal Lawyer: RayAnswers, Lawyer replied 8 months ago
RayAnswers
RayAnswers, Lawyer

Hi and welcome to JA. Ray here to help you today.Please bear with me a few moments while I review your question and respond.

Can you post it here, thanks

here is the documents

These look fine with the changes you made.They would be ready to file here and see how it goes.You have spent some time on this and added the thinks the prior expert referenced.You should be ok to file them now.

I appreciate the chance to help and review these.Thanks for rating 5 stars and good luck.

thank you

You are so welcome thanks for rating 5 stars at top.Good luck here and have a great evening.