Criminal Law

Criminal Law Questions? Ask a Criminal Lawyer.

It was weird. I went to a salvation army store.I had a bag…

Customer Question
It was weird. I...

It was weird. I went to a salvation army store.I had a bag of donations the clerk instructed me to ho out to the parking lot to donate. There was a truck but no one there. I went back in the store but another clerk was there. They didnt help me so i left that person followed me and wrote my plats down. I stopped and said " really?" She smiled and waved and went nack in the store

Lawyer's Assistant: What state is this in? And how old is the truck?

Washington

Lawyer's Assistant: Have you talked to a lawyer yet?

No

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

Not really. No one had contacted me since. Its just wierd

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Criminal Law
9/26/2017
Criminal Lawyer: Gerald, Esq, Lawyer replied 7 months ago
Gerald, Esq
Gerald, Esq, Lawyer

Thank you for using Just Answer. Please bear with me while I review your question. I will respond fully shortly. Thank you for your patience.

Thank you for your patience and thank you for using Just Answer. I want to provide you the best service I can. Please feel free to ask any follow-up questions you have.

I am an attorney with 30 years of experience; I hope to provide you information that will help you in resolving your question.

It sounds like the store is not being run very well and is disorganized. It also seems that the second clerk must have mistakenly believed you may have been shop lifting. Probably when they discovered you were donating they realized they made a mistake. It was weird but one of those odd things that happen in life. It does not sound like you have anything to worry about.

I hope the information I provide is useful to you. I want you to be comfortable and satisfied with my attempt to assist you. Please, if you have ANY follow-up questions, feel free to ask.

If you ask a follow-up question and I do not respond immediately, it is because I am temporarily unavailable. I promise to respond as soon as I return. Please note that I am often unavailable Friday evening through Sunday.

Please do not forget to give me a positive rating. It adds nothing to your costs but helps me greatly. Thank you.

If you are dissatisfied with my response, PLEASE let me know before giving me a negative review so that I may try to be of better assistance. Or, if you prefer, let me know and I can “Opt Out” and your question can be re-posted without additional cost to you. I will be fair to you, and only ask the same from you.

Good luck.

Please note: Information is educational and not given as legal advice. Only your local attorney can give legal advice. I can't establish or accept an attorney-client relationship with you. All posts are available for public viewing.

Kind regards,

Gerald

If she wrote my plates down wouldn't i hear from law enforcement? And her smile and wave was super odd.

I think once they realized they made a mistake they did not call law enforcement and just forgot about the situation.

I can't comment on how odd her behavior was. People often behave oddly to me : ).

I have to shut down for the night. If you have further follow up questions I will respond tomorrow to any posts you have.

Otherwise, Please do not forget to rate me – click the five stars. It adds nothing additional to your costs, but it helps me greatly. Plus it is good Karma for you. Thank you.

Kind regards,

Gerald

Ok thank you..why wouldnt she just stop and ask me?

I don't know. Maybe she is the type of person who does not like to confront people.

Gerald, Esq
Gerald, Esq
Gerald, Esq, Lawyer