Criminal Law

Criminal Law Questions? Ask a Criminal Lawyer.

Does harassment stay on your record forever? Colorado. No I…

Customer Question
Does harassment stay on...

Does harassment stay on your record forever?

Lawyer's Assistant: Because laws vary from place to place, can you tell me what state this is in?

Colorado

Lawyer's Assistant: Have you talked to a lawyer yet?

No I have not

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

No that is all

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Criminal Law
9/25/2017
Criminal Lawyer: Law Educator, Esq., Lawyer replied 10 months ago

Thank you for your question. I look forward to working with you to provide you the information you are seeking for educational purposes only.

You mean you were arrested for harassment? Were you convicted? Please explain a bit more about what happened?

There was not any arrest, but have court

Thank you for your reply.

You have court, is this a civil harassment restraining order? Can you please give us some details so we know what is going on, which will help us provide you the information you are seeking?