Criminal Law

Criminal Law Questions? Ask a Criminal Lawyer.

Does harassment stay on your record forever? Colorado. No I…

Customer Question
Does harassment stay on...

Does harassment stay on your record forever?

Lawyer's Assistant: Because laws vary from place to place, can you tell me what state this is in?

Colorado

Lawyer's Assistant: Have you talked to a lawyer yet?

No I have not

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

No that is all

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Criminal Law
9/25/2017
Criminal Lawyer: Law Educator, Esq., Lawyer replied 8 months ago

Thank you for your question. I look forward to working with you to provide you the information you are seeking for educational purposes only.

You mean you were arrested for harassment? Were you convicted? Please explain a bit more about what happened?

There was not any arrest, but have court

Thank you for your reply.

You have court, is this a civil harassment restraining order? Can you please give us some details so we know what is going on, which will help us provide you the information you are seeking?

Ely, Counselor at Law