Criminal Law

Criminal Law Questions? Ask a Criminal Lawyer.

I have a questions I went to the card dealership and I gave…

I have a questions...

I have a questions I went to the card dealership and I gave them my old check stub for where I used to work 3 months a go. I told them I was wiorking there. But I had an interview on ******* and I completed the paperwork to start ********. Can I get into trouble

Lawyer's Assistant: In what state did this occur?

WI

Lawyer's Assistant: Have you talked to a lawyer yet?

No

9/25/2017
Zoey_ JD
Zoey_ JD, JustAnswer Criminal Law Mentor

I'm Zoey.

I've reviewed your post. Please be patient as I may need to research for you, and it also takes time to compose and type a reply.

Giving incorrect information on an application form to get something you might not otherwise be entitled to is fraud. I doubt, however, that a car dealership would have you prosecuted. More likely if they double-checked and found that you lied, they'd just deny you the financing and you couldn't buy the car.

I have another question I was convicted of a felony 2006 forgery uttering and unjustly accused. I have been a law abiding citizen since I want to know how I can obtain my gun permit in the state of Wisconsin.

That's an entirely unrelated question and per site rules must be posted on a brand new question thread. If I have addressed all of your concerns as to car dealership issue, please take the time to rate my service to you by selecting 3, 4, or (hopefully) 5 stars on the rating scale, as that is the only way that JustAnswer gives us Experts credit for our work. You would still be able to post further followups on this question thread about this for no additional cost, even after I've been rated, so long as it is about the dealership issue.

Zoey_ JD