Criminal Law

Criminal Law Questions? Ask a Criminal Lawyer.

Is viewing pornography or porn websites ******** illegal in…

Is viewing pornography or porn...

Is viewing pornography or porn websites ******** illegal in Ontario, Canada?

9/24/2017
INFOLAWYER, Lawyer

Hello and welcome. I am working on your answer and will be right back!

Doing so may violate some morals or some personal judgments, but it is not illegal and quite common practice. Kindly let me know if the reply is clear and acceptable.

Thanks for your answer.

Very welcome. Kindly rate me 5 stars.

Oh one more question. It is not illegal so police won't arrest and fine me.

They will not.

They can only arrest for criminal conduct.

Kindly take a moment to click on a 5 star rating on your screen, or write back "5 stars"

INFOLAWYER, Lawyer
Thanks a lot for your help.
INFOLAWYER, Lawyer