Criminal Law

Criminal Law Questions? Ask a Criminal Lawyer.

Refusal and dui charge. Colorado

Customer Question
Refusal and dui charge ...

Refusal and dui charge

Lawyer's Assistant: In what state did this occur?

Colorado

Lawyer's Assistant: Have you talked to a lawyer yet?

No

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Criminal Law
9/24/2017
Criminal Lawyer: Thelawman2, Lawyer replied 8 months ago
Thelawman2
Thelawman2, Lawyer

Hello, my name is ***** ***** I will be helping you today.

What is your question?

I RAN A YELLOW LIGHT,GOT PULLED OVER THE POLICE GAVE ME A TICKET FOR DUI/REFUSAL...I NEVER REFUSED ANYTHING....I TOLD THEM I WASNT SIGNING ANYTHING....THEY GAVE ME A CHOICE TO SIGN THE TICKET AND THEY WILL LET ME GO...AND IF I DIDNT SIGN THEY WAS TAKING ME TO JAIL....I PUT IN FOR MY DMV HEARING...HOW DO I BEAT THIS?

You should consider hiring a local DUI defense attorney. It doesn't sound like there was any refusal, and if there was a DUI, they wouldn't have let you go for signing a ticket, they would have arrested you on the spot. If this is what happened, something extremely odd is going on here and you are going to need a defense attorney to fight on your behalf.

Thelawman2
Thelawman2
Thelawman2, Lawyer