Criminal Law

Criminal Law Questions? Ask a Criminal Lawyer.

My nephew is in a Jessup prison for sex offender. No priors…

Customer Question
My nephew is in...

My nephew is in a Jessup prison for sex offender. No priors and currently in a work program graphic design. His parole is coming up and he has reached out to family to find a parole attorney that specializes in sex offenses. He learned that the case review process can occur as soon as 13 month ahead of time

Lawyer's Assistant: Since parole regulations vary, can you tell me what state this is in?

Maryland

Lawyer's Assistant: Have you talked to a lawyer yet?

No he sent a letter to 4 of his close relatives to start the inquiry process. His previous lawyer does not specialize in parole or one time sex offenses.

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

What is the usual lead time preparation. also what experience the lawyer has in parole for sex offenders since it a specialty area.

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Criminal Law
Answered in 1 hour by:
9/24/2017
Criminal Lawyer: Law Educator, Esq., Lawyer replied 8 months ago

Thank you for your question. I look forward to working with you to provide you the information you are seeking for educational purposes only.

I am afraid you may have mistaken the scope of services allowed on this site, we are forbidden from representing anyone from this site by state law. We are only allowed to answer customer questions and provide them information regarding their situations, we cannot represent any of the customers in any legal matter.

If you need representation for him, please use the same site used by other attorneys, http://www.hg.org or http://www.superlawyers.com

I only wanted a reference. a name not representation

Thank you for your reply.

We have provided you the two links above (copy and paste them to your browser, do not click them) as that is the best we are allowed to do. I am sorry for any misunderstanding.