Criminal Law

Criminal Law Questions? Ask a Criminal Lawyer.

IS POSSIBLE OPEN A CRIMINAL CASE IN FL MORE THAN 10 YEARS…

Customer Question
IS POSSIBLE OPEN A...

IS POSSIBLE OPEN A CRIMINAL CASE IN FL MORE THAN 10 YEARS AGO

Lawyer's Assistant: Have you talked to a lawyer yet?

YES BUT DIN'T GET ANSWER YET

Submitted: 9 months ago.Category: Criminal Law
Answered in 1 minute by:
9/23/2017
Criminal Lawyer: Loren, Lawyer replied 9 months ago
Loren, Lawyer

Thank you for using JA. I am Loren, a Florida licensed attorney for over 30 yrs., and I am here to help.

I am a certified expert on JustAnswer since 2009, with nearly 100% in 5 star ratings. So, we should be able to work through your problem.

I appreciate your patience as I review your question. I will post my response shortly.

This is general information and no attorney client relationship is established.

The site may ask you if you wish to speak by phone for an extra charge. Many find the phone call to be the easiest and fastest way to get the information they need without posting on a public forum. I am also happy to continue online.

Felony crimes that result in death, death penalty felonies, felonies that are punishable by life in prison, and perjury in an official proceeding associated with the prosecution of a capital felony (death penalty) have no statute of limitations.

Otherwise, if the statute of limitations has expired, it may not be prosecuted.

Criminal Lawyer: Loren, Lawyer replied 8 months ago

If you have no further questions please remember to rate my service (5 Stars) so that I am credited by JA for answering your question and also so that I may close the question.

There is no additional charge to you for a 5 star rating of my service.

Thank you!