Criminal Law

Criminal Law Questions? Ask a Criminal Lawyer.

Just checking on some things that been happening to me today…

Customer Question
Just checking on some...

Just checking on some things that been happening to me today and the past few months

Lawyer's Assistant: In what state did this occur?

California....I live in a RV park, converted to a trailer park for more permanent or longer stays and you sign a lease

Lawyer's Assistant: Have you talked to a lawyer yet?

Most cases start with a violation of park rules. My mistake thinking I'm still in "Kansas, Toto." Violations made by other tenents, i

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

As I was saying my mistake was to approach the said violator/tenent and personally ask them to cease doing the wrong which usually affects me being able to live happy and comfortable. They all have refused, then amping the situation by continue their offensive behavior or amping it up. Park owners/management do not enforce the park rules or have the offensive tenent suffer any conseq. Today three lied to the sheriff, to his face, to my disbelief, accusing me of the offenses they have done to me, including threatening to beat me up. Sheriff only reprimanded me, though he stated it was a case of he said/she said. I stated I had witnesses from prior threats, and texts where I reported them to park management. He m

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Criminal Law
9/23/2017
Criminal Lawyer: Irwin Law, Attorney replied 8 months ago
Irwin Law
Irwin Law, Attorney

In cases like you described here, there are usually only three responses. 1)Force the trailer Park owner's to take action against the offenders; 2) take the offenders to court and seek an injunction against them to force them to stop breaking whatever rules they are breaking; 3) move.

I hope that I have provided excellent service and, if so, would appreciate a 5 star rating. If not, please let me know how I can further assist you. There is no additional charge to you for rating me. A bonus is not required, but is always appreciated.

Thanks for using JUST ANSWER.

Irwin Law
Irwin Law
Irwin Law, Attorney