Criminal Law

Criminal Law Questions? Ask a Criminal Lawyer.

I was placed in the atlantic county jail in 2005 in the

Customer Question
I was placed in the...

I was placed in the atlantic county jail in 2005 in the state of n.j.On an FTA it didn't exist this was after serving 13 years on a 6 year sentence in the state pa. yes there was a sex charge of i.d.s.i.that sentence ran concurrent with n.j served time in pa.came back to n.j on interstate agreement to detainers.they vacated my sentence in 1998,in pa maxed me out on a law 331.2(B.1)PA ACT 143.TO DEEM A PERSON A SVERLY VIOLENT CRIMINALThe law is for those who were sentence ********.i was sentenced 1992.i maxed out the sentence 2005 March 14.after coming back to n.j I was picked up in violation of interstate agreement to detainers they switched it to address change which could carry up to 18 months in state prison.The judge had dismissed the charge in 2006.i was held for 5 months after the judge dismissed it.

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Criminal Law
Answered in 1 day by:
9/23/2017
Criminal Lawyer: Law Educator, Esq., Lawyer replied 7 months ago

Thank you for your question. I look forward to working with you to provide you the information you are seeking for educational purposes only.

What is your question about this for us, since this happened back in 2005?

Ely, Counselor at Law