Criminal Law

Criminal Law Questions? Ask a Criminal Lawyer.

Will it cost me? Nebraska via internet. No just happened.

Customer Question
Will it cost me? ...

Will it cost me?

Lawyer's Assistant: In what state did this occur?

Nebraska via internet

Lawyer's Assistant: Have you talked to a lawyer yet?

No just happened

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

Can you get in trouble for chatting with a minor non sexually in a sex chat room?

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Criminal Law
9/22/2017
Criminal Lawyer: CrimDefense, CriminalDefenseAtty replied 11 months ago
CrimDefense
CrimDefense, CriminalDefenseAtty

Hi! I will be the professional that will be helping you today. I look forward to providing you with information to help with your question and concern

The site does charge a fee, so please let me know if you would like to proceed.

Certainly. It is odd that a minor child would be in a sex chat room and that someone would want to talk with them. However, is nothing sexual is spoken about and they are in the room, there is nothing illegal about it. However, it is not something a person wants to be involved with or associated with and if they know this person is a minor, they should report it to the site.

I just wanted to follow up and see if you had any other questions or needed me to clarify something. I am here to help, so please let me know. Thanks!