Criminal Law

Criminal Law Questions? Ask a Criminal Lawyer.

My husband received a misdemeanor for falsely reporting and…

Customer Question
My husband received a...

My husband received a misdemeanor for falsely reporting and incident to law enforcement. He has not gone to court yet. We have booked a trip to Jamaica for February. Will he be allowed to go on this trip

Lawyer's Assistant: What state is this in? And can you tell me a little more about the charge?

New York

Lawyer's Assistant: Have you talked to a lawyer yet?

Yes, but at the time I didn't think about mentioning this trip

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

I don't think so

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Criminal Law
9/21/2017
Criminal Lawyer: legalgems, Lawyer replied 11 months ago
legalgems
legalgems, Lawyer

Hello! I will be reviewing your question and posting a response momentarily; if you have any follow up questions please respond here. Thanks!

I am sorry to hear this; when is the trial scheduled? Was he released on bail?