Criminal Law

Criminal Law Questions? Ask a Criminal Lawyer.

I was cited for merhenphetemen in Vinitia Oklahoma it says i…

I was cited for...

I was cited for merhenphetemen in Vinitia Oklahoma it says i must appear in not pat a fine what am i looking at in court

Lawyer's Assistant: Since laws vary from place to place, what state is this in?

Oklahoma

Lawyer's Assistant: Have you talked to a lawyer yet?

Not really

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

My first violation i was cited not arrested

9/21/2017
Nisha Jones

Good evening, I am a Criminal Defense attorney and former Prosecutor for the State Attorney's Office, and I'll be answering your questions today. Keep in mind this is for informational purposes only and we do not have an attorney-client relationship. Please allow me just a few minutes to review your question, thank you!

Nisha Jones
Thank you
Phone call session started