Criminal Law

Criminal Law Questions? Ask a Criminal Lawyer.

I have written this complaint three (3) other times before.

I have written this complaint...

I have written this complaint three (3) other times before. I wrote a book hoping to regain my memory back. There are those who don’t want me advertising my book, on internet. My memoir may prove them not complying with the minority rules and laws in contracting. Therefore, they started and still are blocking my messages on Twitter, LinkedIn and distorting my book cover image on my advertisements. I know Kevin ***** has got some computer expert tracking my computer and behind this. My book is damaging to Kevin ****** and the JW ******** . All my messages and tweets on Twitter, LinkedIn, Facebook and are being deleted; meaning my computer is being tracked. Is there any legal way I can take action against those who are doing this injustice to me? What steps do I have to take knowing Kevin ****** and JW ****** are the cause and doing this injustice? Please advise! Please help me, Sherman *****

Answered in 1 minute by:
9/21/2017
LegalPro54
LegalPro54, Lawyer

Hello and welcome. Did you have a question you would like to ask? I very much look forward to helping you on this matter.

I have written this complaint three (3) other times before. I wrote a book hoping to regain my memory back. There are those who don’t want me advertising my book, on internet. My memoir may prove them not complying with the minority rules and laws in contracting. Therefore, they started and still are blocking my messages on Twitter, LinkedIn and distorting my book cover image on my advertisements. I know Kevin ***** has got some computer expert tracking my computer and behind this. My book is damaging to Kevin ***** and the JW ******. All my messages and tweets on Twitter, LinkedIn, Facebook and are being deleted; meaning my computer is being tracked. Is there any legal way I can take action against those who are doing this injustice to me? What steps do I have to take knowing Kevin ***** and JW ***** are the cause and doing this injustice? Please advise! Please help me, Sherman *****

You would need proof that they are hacking your computer. The first step there would be to take your computer into a local computer repair shop to be examined for spyware. If spyware is discovered, you would then report that to the police and they would conduct an investigation. If the investigation concluded that the people you suspect of tampering with your computer were the culprits, they could be criminal prosecuted and you could likely also sue them in civil court on various legal theories. But you need to stop with step one, and that is verifying the spyware being used to "track" you, then reporting that discovery to the police. Anything else is a non-starter.

LegalPro54
LegalPro54, Lawyer
Joycelaw
Joycelaw, Attorney
Phone call session started
You would need proof that they are hacking your computer. The first step there would be to take your computer into a local computer repair shop to be examined for spyware.
If spyware is discovered, you would then report that to the police and they would conduct an investigation.
If the investigation concluded that the people you suspect of tampering with your computer were the culprits, they could be criminal prosecuted and you could likely also sue them in civil court on various legal theories.
But you need to stop with step one, and that is verifying the spyware being used to "track" you, then reporting that discovery to the police. Anything else is a non-starter.XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXQuestions: Would the local computer repair, if they find spyware would the “computer repair shop” give me proof? What kind of proof would I have to have, to make Police do an investigation for my case? If spyware is found should it be removed from the computer or what?

Yes, absolutely they'd give proof if you asked them to. They will identify the location of the spyware and leave it on your hard drive. Then, you'd give the hard drive to law enforcement. If you remove it, you no longer have proof.

LegalPro54
LegalPro54
LegalPro54, Lawyer