Criminal Law

Criminal Law Questions? Ask a Criminal Lawyer.

Ok, ny state, no, it is computer crime blocking my messages…

Customer Question
Ny state Lawyer's Assistant:...

Ny state

Lawyer's Assistant: Have you talked to a lawyer yet?

No

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

It is computer crime blocking my messages

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Criminal Law
9/21/2017
Criminal Lawyer: Legal Eagle, Lawyer replied 8 months ago
Legal Eagle, Lawyer

Hello! I am a licensed attorney, admitted to practice in state and federal court. I have a nearly 100% satisfaction rating so all that means is that you can count on me to help today.

Please keep in mind that our conversation does not include an attorney-client relationship and this is for general information purposes only. What specific questions did you have? I have an idea about your situation, but I don’t want to make any assumptions. Additionally, Most people believe a phone call is the easiest and most efficient way to handle problems. Accordingly, you will receive an automatic phone call request. If you would like a phone call, please click “Accept” when prompted.

Ely, Counselor at Law