Criminal Law

Criminal Law Questions? Ask a Criminal Lawyer.

Criminal Law

Is a Florida Registered Sex Offender allowed to visit a

public zoo while visiting in...
Is a Florida Registered Sex Offender allowed to visit a public zoo while visiting in Columbia South Carolina. Also, I am not on probation or anything, but want to be sure that it is not in violation of any SC laws to have my grand daughter traveling with us, she is 11 years old. These are NOT issues in Florida, but want to be clear on SC law before traveling and visiting there for a couple of days.
9/20/2017
RayAnswers
RayAnswers, Lawyer

Hi and welcome to JA. Ray here to help you today.Please bear with me a few moments while I review your question and respond.

OK thanks
No need for phone call

Thanks you are legal here to visit the zoo in South Carolina.It is not on the list of prohibited places like schools, day cares etc.Since you are not on probation you are good to go visit this place.I appreciate your patience.Have great vacation .

I appreciate the chance to help you .

If you can positive rate 5 stars it is much appreciated.

Law for reference

http://www.scstatehouse.gov/code/t23c003.php

Thanks. And I saw online, some nonsense about not being around under age children in SC, so wanted to be sure my grand daughter is not some kind of "local" violation of law!

No you will be fine here, I hope you have a great vacation.

RayAnswers
RayAnswers, Lawyer
Thanks again

Bye..

RayAnswers
RayAnswers
RayAnswers, Lawyer