Criminal Law

Criminal Law Questions? Ask a Criminal Lawyer.

What is the punishment for a class misdemeanor for theft of…

Customer Question
What is the punishment...

What is the punishment for a class b misdemeanor for theft of lost or mislaid property for first time offender

Lawyer's Assistant: What state is this in? And can you tell me a little more about the charge?

Illinois im 18 and i found a wallet on the ground its apparently been sitting there for half a month and thought it was neat so i was gling to keep it

Lawyer's Assistant: Have you talked to a lawyer yet?

No i can't afford one

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Criminal Law
9/20/2017
Criminal Lawyer: CrimDefense, CriminalDefenseAtty replied 8 months ago
CrimDefense
CrimDefense, CriminalDefenseAtty

Hi! I will be the professional that will be helping you today. I look forward to providing you with information to help with your question and concern

Good afternoon. Can you share the statute under which you were charged?

Ely, Counselor at Law