Criminal Law

Criminal Law Questions? Ask a Criminal Lawyer.

I'm in nc, I got a call today stating that my

Customer Question
I'm in nc, I...

I'm in nc, I got a call today stating that my therapist/nurse practitioner would no longer fill my Rx for adderall, because my workers comp dr was writing me a Rx for vyvanse. These are both stimulants. I take the vyvanse on a regular basis and the adderall as needed. (I suffered a brain injury from work 3 years ago) i honestly didn't think I was doing anything wrong. I was using 2 pharmacies, because 1 fills all my workers comp meds and the other pharmacy fills my medications I have to pay for out of pocket. My dr knows that I use both pharmacies. Am I in trouble? Will I be reported to the police? I just don't know what to do!!! Freaking out big time! Please help!!!

Lawyer's Assistant: Since laws vary from place to place, what state is this in? And when did this happen?

Nc 9/19/2017

Lawyer's Assistant: Have you talked to a lawyer yet?

No, this happened today

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

No maam

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Criminal Law
9/20/2017
Criminal Lawyer: RayAnswers, Lawyer replied 10 months ago
RayAnswers
RayAnswers, Lawyer

Hi and welcome to JA. Ray here to help you today.Please bear with me a few moments while I review your question and respond.

There is no crime here.They just won't fill the one prescription while you are getting the other one from the other doctor.If you go off Vvynanse then you could go back on Adderall. There was no crime here you had prescriptions from both doctors.You did nothing wrong.You will be fine here.

Please do not loose any sleep over this you will be fine.I wish you the best with your recovery.

If you can positive rate 5 stars it is much appreciated.

Oh thank you for the piece of mind. Will the pharmacistand or the therapist have to contact my workers comp dr? I'm confused and embarrassed. I'm not by any means a drug seeker!
I can't talk,my kids are sleeping beside me. Sorry!

No I think they just won't fill the Aderall until you tell them you are off the other drug.It probably isn't good for you to mix the two here.But there is no crime at all .Take care and thanks for rating 5 stars.

Thank you! Good night!

Bye for now and thanks for rating 5 stars at top of page.