Criminal Law

Criminal Law Questions? Ask a Criminal Lawyer.

I have a federal case which is being recommended for

Customer Question
dismissal , I need you...
I have a federal case which is being recommended for dismissal , I need you to review the magistrates recommendation and cite the related laws for grounds to object to their recommendation.
Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Criminal Law
here is the recommendation that I request that you cite laws to object to, please send me a message if you have any questions. .
9/19/2017
Criminal Lawyer: socrateaser, Lawyer replied 10 months ago
socrateaser, Lawyer

Contributors at Justanswer are paid approximately the value of a Starbuck's mocha and a brownie to answer subscription questions. What you are requesting is likely to require reasonable compensation for the contributor's efforts. If this is something you're interested in having done, please let me know, and I can send you an offer for direct correspondence. If not, let me know that, and I will reopen the question so that others may consider providing assistance.

Thanks for using Justanswer!

Some things are simple for some that are difficult for others, I comprehend you would like to strike it rich off of a few answers. I have a recommendation for dismissal in response to a case I filed for violations against me in federal court. I would like to contribute to your wealth both monetarily and with my request to Allah (swt) . If you take cases through contingency please make me aware. I am interested to see your response to the recommendation as many different legals styles have different responses.
Some things are simple for some that are difficult for others, I comprehend you would like to strike it rich off of a few answers. I have a recommendation for dismissal in response to a case I filed for violations against me in federal court. I would like to contribute to your wealth both monetarily and with my request to Allah (swt) .If you take cases through contingency please make me aware. I am interested to see your response to the recommendation as many different legals styles have different responses.
I still need assistance with this question

I will send an offer of direct correspondence. If you prefer to wait for someone else to possibly offer to assist you for the price of this question, then feel free to ignore the offer, and continue waiting.

Thanks again for using Justanswer!

if you can help with an objection I do not mind to compensate you but first I would like to review the work you provide.
here is my recommendation I am working on an objection

I can provide you with a copy of some representative pleadings drafted by me for other clients. But, I won't do that in this forum, and I won't review your case or pleadings without being compensated in advance.

Bot***** *****ne, if you want my assistance, you can accept the premium services offer and contact me offline. If you prefer to wait for someone else, then please let me know and I will opt out of this Q&A session.

No pressure, and no hard feelings, whatever you choose. Thanks for using Justanswer!

I will wait for someone else

Best wishes with your legal difficulties. If you change your mind, open a new Q&A session, and we can try again.

Thanks for using Justanswer!

Criminal Lawyer: P. Simmons, Lawyer replied 10 months ago
P. Simmons, Lawyer

different expert here...same question...are you not willing to pay for this?

I have had a problem prepaying in the past and then the only answer I got was a few links to the local bar association. I am willing to pay if the answer has a beneficial answer but not to buy someone some starbucks just so they can have something to joke about while they lounge around in their ambercrombie outfit. I will be fair as possible with payment , if you would like to draft the objection then let me know if you would like to cite the codes and references so I can draft the object then let me know.
here the recommendation

I have reviewed the pleadings. I want to make sure I understand what it is you are looking for...are you looking for someone to do a case law analysis of their pleadings and your pleadings (basically summarize the law in this area, from similar federal cases)?

also cite the codes in violation for unlawful arrest , the code for not giving me a speedy trial , and the code for police officials falsifying reports. I am going to write an objection and also attach a complaint to the recommendation. I would really like if you would write the objection to the recommendation and I could write the complaint. If you think you might take the case on contingency I would agree on your terms. if you would take it Co-counsel then you wouldn't have to appear and we could communicate via email or phone and I could follow your direction.

I am not able to represent you...I can do the case law analysis.

I will send an offer to do this...if you accept we can proceed.