Criminal Law

Criminal Law Questions? Ask a Criminal Lawyer.

MY FRIEND GOT CAUGHT STEALING THEY TOOK MY CAR, BECAUSE THEY…

Customer Question
HI MY FRIEND GOT...

HI MY FRIEND GOT CAUGHT STEALING THEY TOOK MY CAR, BECAUSE THEY THINK I STOLE SOMETHING WHEN I DIDNT. WE BOTH WERENT IN THE CAR , THE CAR IS UNDER MY FIANCE NAME, AND HE WASNT THERE ARE INVOLVED IN ANYTHING HE WAS AT WORK.

Lawyer's Assistant: In what state did this occur?

SINCE MY FIANCE DIDNT KNOW WHAT WAS GOING ON HE CALLED THE POLICE AND SAID HES CAR WAS STOLEN AND WHAT WAS SAID TO HIM WAS THAT THEY WANT TO KNOW THE FEMAILE DRIVING THE CAR, AND THEY THINK I RAN AWAY FROM THE POLICE AND THAT THEY ARE GETTING A SEARCH WARRANT ON MONDAY TO SEARCH THE CAR, THERE WAS DRUG PARAPGHENELA THEY WILL FIND PLUS SCALE. THIS IS WA STATE

Lawyer's Assistant: Have you talked to a lawyer yet?

IT HAPPENED LATE THURSDAY FRIDAY MORNING, AND NO WHEN I STARTED CALLING FOR ONE MOST OFFICES WERE CLOSED

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

I GUESS NOT?

Submitted: 9 months ago.Category: Criminal Law
Answered in 1 hour by:
9/18/2017
Criminal Lawyer: CrimDefense, CriminalDefenseAtty replied 9 months ago
CrimDefense
CrimDefense, CriminalDefenseAtty

Hi! I will be the professional that will be helping you today. I look forward to providing you with information to help with your question and concern

Good morning. Just to be clear, you took the car and he thought it was stolen and called the police?