Criminal Law

Criminal Law Questions? Ask a Criminal Lawyer.

I am a man that reported human traffickers in our county for…

Customer Question
I am a man...

I am a man that reported human traffickers in our county for back 10 years. Two of my girlfriends gang raped. I have been under threat an stalked an to be kill an them an even family members. It took more then 8 years to get to the us Marshall for help. The ring leader an gang are working with the sheriff dept. Us Marshalls pushed me to file corruption charges an i am up to 9 law enforcement now. I have lost everything in my life at age 67. I had to stop working to protect my girlfriend of 8 years cause death threats won out for my second girlfriend. First girl also of 8 years i had to leave also. Ring leader in out to grt me an people have been me or even my family due to sheriff dept. We are all under protection . i have had all my rights destroyed for more then 8 yrs. I have a case to sue the state along with the help of the us Marshalls office who said they will give up information when required. Also a man filed a false restraining order on me an the same sheriff dept now have my guns so i can't even protect my family or delf. Last 3 months out of investigation of 35 months by us Marshalls criminal division. Cleveland Ohio. I live in tusc county oh. . the us Marshalls have more then a 110 pages report from me an 35 months of there own. 200 phone calls as well. I want to sue cause my civil right have been taken from me an my girlfriends an my family.

Lawyer's Assistant: Because laws vary from place to place, can you tell me what state this is in?

Ohio

Lawyer's Assistant: Has anything been filed or reported?

I have filed with sheriff dept an home land security an investigators of state high patrol an finally us Marshalls. That has taken 8 years to get some to take hold of this. I met with us Marshalls men 35 months ago 11 02 2014. They have been ever since. Many arrests in ht an drugs cause even drug dealers were being protected by law enforcement.

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

I found 3 more women that were being sold for prostitution. As well as my 2 girlfriends. There are 3 or more groups working yhis county for ht which i have helped the us Marshalls office identify. I have truly never had one day of good. I am broke an still working to help support 2 grand chidren. I had to quit my job making 70000 a yr to protect my ladt girl of 8 years 5 yrs ago. I delivery pizza. I have 5 surgerys i need an can't afford to be off work. 2 eyes 2 hernias an an reverse shoulder. I am broke an in hawk up to my ears. Add that to the other my family thinks i will not survive this.

Submitted: 9 months ago.Category: Criminal Law
9/18/2017
Criminal Lawyer: Law Educator, Esq., Lawyer replied 9 months ago

Thank you for your question. I look forward to working with you to provide you the information you are seeking for educational purposes only.

What is your question about all of this for us?

I need a lawyer that will sue the state of ohio. I have all the evidence anyone could ever need along with the us Marshall an there investigation evidence. I will be asking for $45000000. I have lost 9 years of my life. Due to law enforcement being involved with the criminal ring of h t.

Legally, ALL of the experts on this site are forbidden by state laws to represent any customer from this site. If you need a civil rights attorney please use the same sites used by other attorneys, http://www.hg.org or http://www.superlawyers.com

Sorry for any misunderstanding about the scope of our service, but representation is outside of the scope of our service.